Originally published on Back from my Aussie world on the 8/11/2013
UNIVERSITIY NEWS :D out of 5 English universities I have applied to, 2 have already answered me:
- the University of Leicester me accepted me on the condition I score 90 at Maturitá;
- the University of Lincoln first accepted me and then refused me, when I wold him in the last year I am not doing Biology nor Chemistry, aka the two subjects mentioned in their conditions. What?! It really isn't my fault if I am not doing them... It's not like we can pick our own subjects here!
- the University of Leicester me accepted me on the condition I score 90 at Maturitá;
- the University of Lincoln first accepted me and then refused me, when I wold him in the last year I am not doing Biology nor Chemistry, aka the two subjects mentioned in their conditions. What?! It really isn't my fault if I am not doing them... It's not like we can pick our own subjects here!
Actually, I have another news to give you about uni, but I'd better wait for now, so you'll find out what it is later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment