Monday, 17 March 2014

Indecisive

Hello,

I had just made up my mind about where I wanted to go, on the same evening after the University of Leicester open day, when the University of York emailed me to tell me I had been offered a place there as well. Of course I am glad to know that, because I have always liked York, but... come on, I had just come to a decision!! I though that, since Queen Mary had said I need to accept early if I want an accomodation on campus, I wasn't going to wait any longer for York to accept me. But it turned out that I had thought too early and now I am back to struggling! I can't decide between Queen Mary and York: on one side there is the fact that I felt good about QM and that I actually visited personally, so it's a first hand judgment, on the other is my love for York as a city and for the uni after what I have heard and seen online.

In the meantime, I have started my application at Student Finance England to obtain a Tuition Fee Loan, regardless of what institution I choose. It's pretty easy to apply, apart from the fact that they require a National Insurance Number to hand out payments... and being Italian I don't have one, so I'll have to work out how to get it!

I'll be back soon,

Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment