Hi!!
I know it’s been ages since I’ve posted here and especially
since I have actually written about my daily life, instead of simply reviewing
shows. I want to apologise for that, but I never had much time to write what
was happening as this first half of the semester has been crazily busy. The posts
that were published (reviews) would have been written anyway for my personal
record, so I thought I’d just post them :)
We are more than half way through my second semester at
university and there’s been so much going on in these nearly-eight weeks that I
have spent back in England after the Christmas holidays. I can’t possibly go
back to doing a day-by-day diary, but I will write a few posts covering several
different aspects of what has been happening. For as far as lessons are
concerned, I have started new modules and continued a couple of my old ones, met
new lecturers (bad and good ones) and I have kept doing open days as Ambassador
for my faculty. Then I have made new friends and spent time with my “old” ones
from last semester, but I have also lost some friends for various reasons that
I will explain. My free time has become less and less free and not just because
of study... I have attended a singing course that lasted eight weeks (with the
last lesson being tonight) which I absolutely loved, I did some sightseeing,
had trips to famous markets in London, spent some nights out, went out with
friends and did a lot of theatre trips (as you might have noticed). It’s been a
wonderful semester so far and I’d love to keep it this way :)
See you soon in my next posts that will follow as soon as
possible! And sorry again for not updating for so long...
No comments:
Post a Comment